Saturday 6 December 2014

I so hope Andrea does just the song, not the video...

Tonight's song list:

Andrea Faustini

O Holy Night by Mariah Carey
Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus

Oh boy! Or I should say Oh Girl. Whilst the Christmas Song could go down well, I can already see the enormous gnashers biting the other side of the telly screen for the Miley Cyrus hit. Please, please, don't put him nude on some big ball, though, guys.

I am not at all sure these will keep him in. But the granny vote might.

Lauren Platt

Stay Another Day by East 17/Girls Aloud
Story Of My Life by One Direction

After Sunday's remarkable performance, when we finally saw just how capable Lauren can be, and there was genuine emotion that we all felt, I wonder whether she will now get back into the race. She is the bookies' favourite to go by a long way but I still have my doubts and hope she puts on as good a performance as Sunday's. Both songs suit her well and should encourage people to see her as a potential little star.

Ben Haenow

Please Come Home For Christmas by The Eagles
Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen

I really have doubts about the Christmas song and how many more versions of the otherwise wonderful Hallelujah do we have to hear? He is favourite to win but I am wondering whether his luck might run out tonight? He ought to stay and would win a sing-off against Andrea but against the girls? I am not at all sure.

Fleur East

All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey
Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson

Well, everything depends on yet another lesser known track but the writers are very cool and maybe I will recognise it when she starts. You have to admire this lady. Every week she has taken a risk and so far it has worked well for her. In fact, she has also been favourite to win, changing places almost by the hour with Ben. If she drops in the votes and has to sing off against anyone, she should win and stay. I would not want to see Fleur v Lauren, though.

Sunday is a long way off. let's see how they do tonight before any more by way of prediction!

No comments:

Post a Comment