Monday 25 November 2013

Vote Now For Next Week's Top 5 Songs

Until 10pm tonight (UK time) you can vote for what each contestant should sing. Here are the options:

Luke Friend

Bridge Over Troubled Water Simon & Garfunkel

Skinny Love, Bon Iver

One Day Like This, Elbow


My preference would be Bridge Over Troubled Water but it would have to be the full version and I doubt they'll give him enough time to do the Sail on bit.

Nicholas McDonald

The Prayer, Celine Dion and Josh Groban

Amazed, Lonestar

Just The Way You Are, Bruno Mars

The Bruno Mars number is one great track. But I don't want Nicholas to win so choose the very tedious Celine Dion one.

Rough Copy

End Of The Road, Boyz II Men

I Believe I Can Fly, R Kelly

If You Ever, East 17 featuring Gabrielle

Oh dear. They're going home with any of these tracks! Luckily they have a second some this weekend. They're all dreadful and is this really where the once cool dudes are going? Soon we'll be calling them Smooth Scan.

Sam Bailey

The Living Years, Mike & The Mechanics

Clown, Emeli Sande

Without You, Mariah Carey
I think Nilsson should also have had a credit for the last. She'll survive easily with any of these.

Tamera Foster

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, Roberta Flack

This Woman’s Work, Maxwell Version

Emotion, The Bee Gees


This will be a very important week for her. Choose well. I love the Roberta Flack number. She needs to avoid This Woman's Work at all costs. Not sure about Emotion. I would have suggested To Love Somebody but never mind. If she gets The First Time and the others get sad old sing-a-longs then she might even get that 'moment' we've been waiting for.


Voting will take place via the Official X Factor app and is completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment