Saturday 4 October 2014

Mel B and Emma choose the three Boys

Mel B has Emma Bunton to help her. I always liked Emma.

Jack Walton is first of the Boys and gets stopped by Mel mid performance. I get the feeling that she wanted him to do a lot better than that, even after getting a second chance. He looks good and I wonder that they might put him through despite his obvious nerves on the occasion we see.

Andreas is the obvious one to get through, with his slightly broken English and Italian lovability. I really didn't like his performance there but I don't think it matters. He'll be through, one way or another. Both Spice Girls seem really taken with him too. Maybe they'll like everyone.

Danny Dearden has the high voice and is a good singer but he struggled with the notes this time.

Jordan made a much better song choice and should have secured himself a place with that.

Jake lost out at Judges' House last time. He is 25 but presumably isn't an Over 25. He's good and a bit too much like the guy he followed. In many ways it was a bit monochrome and I feel sad for the bloke as he may need a wild card to get through. I think he will get there but not sure how.

Paul is maybe the least 'attractive' of them but I think he has the strongest voice. He does a pretty good version of Bridge Over Troubled Water which I presume we don't get to see all of. I was not sure, though, that he nailed it, to use the expression many do on this programme, or used to at any rate. I was not that impressed and a bit disappointed. He may make it through but I don't see a winner amongst any of Mel's team. Sorry guys but it almost doesn't matter who goes through in some ways.

Andreas, Jake and Jordan, I think.

No, Jordan doesn't make it. So Jake is a certainty and maybe Paul takes his place? Andreas does, as I think anyone would have guessed. Paul gets through. Looking at Jake v Jack again I am thinking of changing my mind and putting Jack in the Top 3 Boys. Difficult. I guess that one or the other will get the wild card, though.

No, Jack loses out and Jake gets his second chance like Paul.

So it's Jake, Paul and Andreas,

No comments:

Post a Comment